MyCourts specialise in boxes and have provided additional options for players w.r.t. sending their results over to SquashLevels.
In order for a result to come over, both players need to have 'opted in' to sharing their match results with SquashLevels, so if either player has not opted in then the result won't come over.
If you have entered a match on MyCourts, have opted in yourself but your result has not come over yet then it's likely that your opponent has not opted in.
Opting in is entirely at the discretion of each player and players may not have opted in because:
- They are unaware that they need to opt in for their results to come over
- They don't want their results coming over maybe because they don't want their level to be affected or they simply don't want their personal details on a third party system - SquashLevels.
MyCourts has a lot of messaging around this with the aim to at least make sure everyone is aware of these options.
This is in the player configuration page. Independent of a specific match result:
This is shown when entering match results:
There are also reminders in the emails that are sent out from MyCourts when new results have been entered.
If you have a match missing and would like it sent over to SquashLevels then:
- Make sure you have opted in
- Ask your opponent to opt in
- If the result is more than a couple of days old then please get in touch with us to manually read the result in to SquashLevels.