SquashLevels is your social network for squash and you can comment on match results, win streaks, posts and many other types of block on the system. The goal is to give you a chance to recognise, congratulate or maybe have a bit a of banter with your fellow players.
In order to view and add comments:
- You must be registered and logged in
- You must be at least 13 years old and have entered your DoB into your player details. The rules of the internet don't allow unsupervised messaging for under 13s. If you have not entered your DoB you will see a button directing you to your player details page so it's quick and easy to add.
Please be positive. We don't want to fall into the same trap as 'other social platforms'. This is a bit of fun and a chance for you to engage with your fellow players so let's keep it positive.
In order to keep it fun and safe we have given you full control over the content:
- You can add a message to any block that supports messaging.
- You can reply to any message.
- You can edit/delete your own messages and replies but not those of others.
- If you feel that a message is offensive you can report it. That will cause the message to be hidden immediately. It isn't deleted, just hidden from view and the SquashLevels moderators will be able to review the message and take appropriate action. The main point is that you don't have to wait for us to take offensive content down - you can do that.
This is a new feature for SquashLevels and we want it to be fun and enjoyable. If you have any thoughts or feedback to please let us know.