The system operates in 'modes' where the mode is typically your country or NGB (National Governing Body/federation). That way you have your federation logo at the top and all the defaults such as for the rankings are all set for your country.
Once set, you will stay in your mode unless you change it so if you find yourself in the wrong mode and it can be a bit annoying!
The mode is set in various ways:
- If you haven't overtly set it then it will default to your NGB (most likely federation/national governing body) and that will be based on your location derived from your IP address.
- If you are a member of your NGB then that will override your IP address location
- If you use a 'subdomain' this will override both of the above. A subdomain is the word in front of the squashlevels.com domain. E.g. es.squashlevels.com has the subdomain 'es' and will set the mode to 'es'.
The last of these is the most likely reason you are operating in a mode you are not expecting and it likely happened because you clicked on a link using a different subdomain and it then changed mode for you!
To get back to your preferred mode just use the appropriate subdomain in your address bar. You only need to use it once and then it will say set until changed again.
Some of example subdomains are:
- es.squashlevels.com - England Squash
- wales.squashlevels.com - Wales Squash
- aus.squashlevels.com - Squash Australia
- sbn.squashlevels.com - SBN (Holland)
- fsl.squashlevels.com - FSL (Luxembourg)
- srfi.squashlevels.com - SRFI (India)
Just click on the appropriate link and your mode will be set accordingly!
If you want to return to default and let the system determine the mode for you (based on your location for instance) then you need to use a little secret sauce and explicitly ask for our default - Maya - mode using this link: